The Red Fruit Achilcanado is a fresh and delicious cocktail that combines the flavor of Pisco Puro Moscatel with the acidity and sweetness of red fruits. This cocktail is an ideal option to enjoy on any occasion, whether it is to surprise your guests at a special dinner or to relax after a long day at work. With just a few ingredients and a few simple steps, you can prepare this cocktail in the comfort of your home and delight in its unique and refreshing taste.
Join us on this journey through the flavors of pisco and red fruits with the recipe prepared by Manuel Mendiz!
- 1 ¾ oz Pisco Puro Moscatel
- 2 oz berry puree (strawberry and blueberry)
- ½ oz lemon juice
- Ginger ale
Let's do it!
- Crush the red berries in a glass
- Add ice, pisco, lemon juice, red fruit puree
- Stir and fill the glass with Ginger Ale
- Garnish with a lemon wedge