The Irwin Anticona's Amaru cocktail owes its name to the "Amazonian Serpent" and is a true delight for the senses.
Combined with the rest of the ingredients, the Pisco Puro Torontel creates a symphony of flavors in this cocktail.
Get ready to enjoy a refreshing and exotic cocktail with this Pisco Puro Torontel recipe!
- 1 ¾ oz Pisco Puro Torontel
- ½ oz Amazonian citrus oil
- ½ oz Simple Syrup
- 1 ½ oz mucilage of cocoa in Amazonian vanilla
- 1 oz white vermouth
Let's do it!
- In a cocktail shaker, add the pisco, the oil, the syrup, the mucilage and the vermouth
- Shake and pour into a glass