Pisco is the quintessential Peruvian distillate with more than 400 years of history. Due to its flavor and aroma it has great versatility, which is why it is one of the most demanded among bartenders for the preparation of cocktails.
We present you an unusual cocktail inspired by our Mother Earth by Irwin Anticona.
- 1 ¾ oz Pisco Puro Quebranta
- 3oz Pineapple
- 1 oz Tumbo
- ½ oz syrup with coffee and kion
- ¾ oz rosé vermouth
- 1 pinch salt of maras
Let's do it!
- Cool the glass beforehand.
- Add all the ingredients into the cocktail shaker.
- Add ice to the shaker.
- Close the shaker and shake for the necessary time.
- Serve in the glass filtering the ice that was used to beat.
We teach you how to prepare it!