Serving 8, this delicacy combines the succulent natural sweetness of peach with a touch of caramel and lemon, creating a flavor combination that will delight your senses. To enhance its flavor even more, we recommend pairing it with our Pisco Puro Albilla, which gives this dessert a unique elegance, emphasizing the flavors and creating the perfect combination. Get ready for an unforgettable journey of flavors by discovering how they complement each other perfectly. Enjoy this divine dessert and the perfect combination!
- 1 kg peach, cut in half and pitted
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (optional)
Let's do it!
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Place the cut fruit face down on a shallow baking sheet. Drizzle with melted butter, lemon juice, and maple syrup (optional).
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender, basting occasionally with pan juices.