This super easy chocolate mousse recipe has chocolate flavor in every bite and makes 2 servings!
If you also like to pair dishes with a delicious Pisco Quebranta pure or in a cocktail, then you must have our recipes for pisco desserts and meals. Whether you're just starting out or growing your recipe collection. This light chocolate mousse is a must.
What we love about this recipe is how little time it takes to make it. So minimal that you have enough time to quickly prepare a glass of Pisco Quebranta
- 2 cups of whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- Add the whipped cream to a medium bowl. Sieve the cocoa powder and mix well with a whisk.
- Using the microwave, melt the chocolate chips for 30 second periods until completely melted. Add to the mixture and beat until all the ingredients are completely mixed.
- This mousse keeps very well in the fridge or freezer! To defrost, simply transfer from freezer to refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Try not to beat too hard so that it is light, fluffy and does not thicken.