Blackberry Pisco Smash is a refreshing and fruity drink that is prepared with Pisco Puro Quebranta, one of the most popular and traditional strains used in the production of Peruvian Pisco.
Combined with the ingredients, the Pisco Puro Quebranta creates a delicious and refreshing mix that is perfect to enjoy on a hot summer day. The mint gives it a fresh and aromatic touch, while the blackberries provide a sweet and fruity flavor that perfectly complements the flavor of the Pisco.
Get ready to enjoy a cocktail full of flavor and freshness with this recipe!
- 6 blackberries
- 1 ½ oz Pisco Puro Quebranta
- 1 ¼ oz St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 3-4 mint leaves
- ¼ oz lemon juice
- 2-3 oz ginger beer
Let's do it!
- Place the blackberries in a cocktail shaker and crush them until they are completely dissolved.
- Add ice, mint leaves, pisco, St. Germain and lemon juice
- Add ice to a tall glass
- Shake and strain into the tall glass and top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint